Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Potty Training Regression
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2017, 12:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
TheMagicalHindu

TheMagicalHindu is an unknown quantity at this point
Potty Training Regression

Hey.

So I have two pitbull puppies (who were liter-mates), around 4 monthes old now. I have had them for two months. They stay in the same crate (though I have two) and have never defecated in their crate; however they have the last 4 of 5 nights.

Last night I tried keeping them in separate crates so I could find out which one is defecating; but they whined the whole time until I let them get in the same crate together.

I have changed their environment (I moved to a new apartment); however they did not defecate the first couple nights (or every night) in the apartment but they did on night 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8.

Their schedule did not change. They still go out at the same time. And the apartment is in the same building so they are pooping in the same area/etc.

Should I just continue with the crate training process? Is it possible that one of them (Chaos, the brindle) just no longer likes having his brother (Bentley) around? Because even outside of the cage it seems as though Chaos is constantly starting fights with Bentley while Bentley seems to just want to sit around and chill.

Older pic, from the day I got them:
TheMagicalHindu is offline   Reply With Quote