Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - 4 year old adult UKC APBT looking for co-own home
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 05:55 AM   #1
4 year old adult UKC APBT looking for co-own home
Indie Indie is offline 04-27-2017, 05:55 AM

I am half-heartedly looking for a home for my Jerzi-girl. She has 1 major towards her CH, a leg towards her UWP title, loves dock jumping, and she is OFA GOOD hips, and Normal Patellas and elbows. She is a great dog, but my landlord is suddenly putting a limit on how many I can have. They aren't coming down hard on me yet, but I can feel it coming. :/ She's good with kids and other dogs, although she suffered a couple boo-boos from Indie, my other female, when Indie was in heat and grouchy. NO CATS! She had never met one when I first got her at 2 years of age, and when she did meet one, she thought it was a snack.

Please PM me if you are interested in her. I will do a co-own agreement with her, until she is spayed. She is UTD on all her shots, of course.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Jerzi- UWP 'PR' Totl JK Wear it with [email protected] UKC APBT Altered Best In Show,
2 competition wins towards CH, and LOVES dock jumping!

Rhodie- CH 'PR' h2o's Providence Strikes Again Indie's son. Best In Show Puppy! 1/15/17
Macy- 'PR' h2o's American Sweetheart- up and comer! Indie's Daughter.
Odin- Maj. Ptd. 'PR' h2o's Let's Roll -co/owned indie son
Missed: Zephyr-APBT/AST/Pointer (My dock jumpin' dog)PB 17'6" 1st place, UAD Sr. Finals @ Indy Pet Expo 2011 (with the EX)
RIP: Chansey, APBT/Pointer (CANCER SUCKS!!!)

Indie
h2o APBTs
Views: 2881