Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - I was told purebred, blue nose, pit bull...
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 04:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
DynamicDuo
Gold VIP Member

DynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninja
DynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by DivaDavies View Post
Thank you Ciaramama, that is exactly what I was thinking. She looks straight but still bulky in the knee area there. I'm not sure if that is just the way she is, or still part of the whole knuckling thing. She lovessss her special breakfast, so I have no problems keeping it up. I appreciate you taking the time to have a peek
Of course and keep us posted! You may want to cut back a little bit on the food though. She looks good but she looks like she may be getting a bit chunky. She's young yet but I would either up the exercise or decrease the food a bit. Carrying extra weight is just as hard on the joints of a pup as it is on the joints of a human.

"If you treat your dog like a human, they’ll treat you like a dog."
DynamicDuo is offline   Reply With Quote