Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Treadmill advice
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2017, 09:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
jttar

1x Welder\'s walk to end alzheimers
jttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninja
jttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaramama View Post
We want to pick up a cheap used one for the youngin's. You can try looking into a carpet mill; may be a bit smaller to store? I'm not sure but great thinkin' on the treadmill.
You won't regret it come Winter Jess and Winter is coming (just ask Jon Snow).
Seriously, I taught both of mine to walk on the tread mill their first Winter. Really helps especially with pups, They train pretty easy, first with leash and treats but now I just tell them "up" and point to the tread. I turn it on, set the elevation and wait for their tongue to hang out of their mouths, LOL.

I use the tread mill every night and often my girl Athena will go on the same time as me and we walk together.
jttar is offline   Reply With Quote