Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - DIGEST THIS: Kibble May Actually Digest Faster Than Raw
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 04:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
RitaCeleste

RitaCeleste is off the scaleRitaCeleste is off the scaleRitaCeleste is off the scaleRitaCeleste is off the scaleRitaCeleste is off the scale
RitaCeleste is off the scaleRitaCeleste is off the scaleRitaCeleste is off the scaleRitaCeleste is off the scaleRitaCeleste is off the scaleRitaCeleste is off the scaleRitaCeleste is off the scaleRitaCeleste is off the scaleRitaCeleste is off the scaleRitaCeleste is off the scaleRitaCeleste is off the scaleRitaCeleste is off the scaleRitaCeleste is off the scaleRitaCeleste is off the scaleRitaCeleste is off the scale
Further more people who pull sleds and feed grey hounds have lots of dogs to feed. If raw was the same as cooked even, they'd feed raw for convenience. Who has that many scraps? Nobody. Cooked food would have to be a lot better to go to the trouble. Raw only had to be the same to get used. It could be marginally better or moderately worse even and they still would feed raw. I don't think they pay $3 to $6 for fresh guts and bones, they probably show up where meat is butchered and make a sweet deal for that stuff. I was planning to raise a litter of puppies next summer and with that many mouths to feed, boiled eggs and raw thighs or half cooked will save me on the gas to grill them (I'll fry the legs for the people and serve the naked bones without the choke bone) will help if the litter is large. I really want to be able to feed them and raise them until they are 6 months old. My daughter tried to tell me an older dog is worth less money. But the last time I raised a puppy to 6 months people wanted to pay a lot more for him than anybody will pay for a puppy. They'd just walk up and make offers. I told my daughter if the puppies were worth the most at 8 weeks when people couldn't be sure what they were getting, those would be different kind of puppies than what I will be raising. I am still feeding like people fed animals when I was growing up except I don't have a hunter/fisher and guts. When I was a kid, I bet a puppy I raised wouldn't be as impressive as they are today because everyone else would have been doing the same thing.

Last edited by RitaCeleste; 10-09-2017 at 06:35 PM.
RitaCeleste is offline   Reply With Quote