Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Clicker Training
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2017, 12:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
DynamicDuo
Gold VIP Member

DynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninja
DynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninja
Clicker Training

Anyone with any experience? I know someone is going to have an opinion at least! I finally got a new treat pouch and used it during our walks today. Nala responded VERY well. She is very food driven. Kaos knows the deal and comes to me and sits and stays and does every trick he can (except lay down sigh) until I give him a treat lol. He is definitely a con artist. But Nala did well with listening more and less barking/aggression on lead. I worked her with sits and stays and started working on a 'focus' command with them both.

Nala is very food driven and she needs the most work so this will work. I'm all about positive training with corrections when needed. My training has always been with choke collars (used correctly of course) for corrections and mostly food/treats/praise for positive reinforcement but having the two of them together I want to try something that will work for both. Curious about clicker training and wonder how well it will or won't work in a two dog situation.

Thoughts?

"If you treat your dog like a human, they’ll treat you like a dog."
DynamicDuo is offline   Reply With Quote