Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Clicker Training
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2017, 09:17 AM   #5 (permalink)
DynamicDuo
Gold VIP Member

DynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninja
DynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninja
It's not a big deal separating them in the house, they don't act stupid in their crates - it's walking them separate that is a pain because whoever I'm not walking cries and acts a fool in the house while the other is out. They are fine separated in the house or even when Nala had her surgery, Kaos was fine. He didn't cry, look for her, etc. but I guess when I take one out the other thinks they're missing something and acts a fool. But then again, Ciara used to bey terrible if she wasn't with me - even if I was just sitting outside talking to a neighbor, she would bey if I took too long so some of that is probably a learned behavior (especially since the ex couldn't deal with listening to her or bother correcting her so he would just send her outside with me). I also read that it can be beneficial as the one can learn while the other is doing resulting in faster learning/shaping. We saw that with them and Ciara as well. In fact, most of what Kaos knows command wise was picked up from watching Ciara. I had to do very little 'training' with him for somethings.

Seems like it would be a good solution for some training time inside since I no longer have easy access to a yard! I just bought new Kongs for them since the old ones got left behind. Sounds like the perfect time for a frozen, stuffed Kong.

"If you treat your dog like a human, they’ll treat you like a dog."
DynamicDuo is offline   Reply With Quote