Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Todayís trip to the dog park
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 10:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
DynamicDuo
Gold VIP Member

DynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninja
DynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninja
Any bull breed or pit mix has a genetic predisposition towards dog aggression. Sometimes it doesnít show at all, sometimes itís towards all other dogs, sometimes itís selective and only towards some other dogs. For this reason these dogs donít belong in a dog park. And once these dogs get a good bite they DO NOT let go. Thatís why this happened and will happen again. I strongly suggest you avoid dog parks and get and learn how to use a break stick. Itís the safest way for all involved (dogs and people) to separate the dogs and dislodge the bite.

I have several dog parks in my area that I take my two mutts to but we only ever stay if weíre alone there. I have occasionally stayed if there is only one other dog there but thatís rare and only if they get along after leashed introductions.

Even if there is a problem and itís NOT your dogs fault, it WILL be blamed on him due to breed alone. Itís a shame but true.

"If you treat your dog like a human, theyíll treat you like a dog."
DynamicDuo is offline   Reply With Quote