Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Potty training
Thread: Potty training
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 12:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
DynamicDuo
Gold VIP Member

DynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninja
DynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninja
Are you feeding and walking on a regular schedule? Are you walking RIGHT before you crate? How old is again? As a general rule you can expect a young dog to hold it for one hour for every month. So if she’s 6 mos old don’t expect her to hold it longer than 6 hours at a time so if you crate at 8pm someone needs to get up by 2am to take her out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"If you treat your dog like a human, they’ll treat you like a dog."
DynamicDuo is offline   Reply With Quote