Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Potty training
Thread: Potty training
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 05:14 PM   #16 (permalink)
DynamicDuo
Gold VIP Member

DynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninja
DynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by webtastic View Post
We sure appreciate all the help you guys provide for us, she deserves good owners and you guys are really helping us become that.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Thank you for being so open to learning and listening! She is lucky to have you for sure. Please do keep us posted and the only dumb question is the unasked question! Lots of people here with different areas of expertise. I can almost guarantee that there’s someone around to help with just about any quandary or question you have! :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"If you treat your dog like a human, they’ll treat you like a dog."
DynamicDuo is offline   Reply With Quote