Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - A Saturday morning at the desert
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 04:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
Borre97

Borre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninja
Borre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by EckoMac View Post
Looks like a fun day!
You can post vids, you just have to find the right site to share through. I know a previous member used to use youtube. I'm not sure how or if you still can. Maybe Joe will pop on sometime soon and be able to answer better on that one.
It was really fun! and all dogs looked very hapy too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jttar View Post
Great pics Borre97! Love those dessert shots, man would love to fly my drone there and get some pics.
Mac is right, YouTube is the way to go for vids, I believe you could also use Imgur too.

Really appreciate you sharing your experience with us.
Joe
I bet you would love to fly over there! we didn't go that far into the desert but it was a good place to hang out

look at this...

I'm still trying to share the videos using google photo but the proxy here at the office is killing me
Borre97 is offline   Reply With Quote