Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - New to the forum, and very interested of what kind of “pitbull” I have.
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2018, 02:33 AM   #12 (permalink)
jttar

1x Welder\'s walk to end alzheimers
jttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninja
jttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninjajttar reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldoggin' View Post
No, I won't congratulate u on "finding a loop hole" to exploit something some people actually need...

On top of that ESA are the most ridiculous thing ever. It's a stupid way for ppl who think animals are character in Disney movies to force people to have to deal with their pet in places they never should have to. If you can't leave the house without your dog stay at home with it. Don't bring it to the grocery store or restaurant(what ppl do with ESA)...
Well said and I agree.

Joe
jttar is offline   Reply With Quote