Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - New to the forum, and very interested of what kind of “pitbull” I have.
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2018, 02:48 PM   #14 (permalink)
Bulldoggin' (Got the BAN STICK)
Banned
(Reason)

Bulldoggin' reputation ninjaBulldoggin' reputation ninjaBulldoggin' reputation ninjaBulldoggin' reputation ninjaBulldoggin' reputation ninjaBulldoggin' reputation ninjaBulldoggin' reputation ninjaBulldoggin' reputation ninjaBulldoggin' reputation ninjaBulldoggin' reputation ninjaBulldoggin' reputation ninjaBulldoggin' reputation ninjaBulldoggin' reputation ninjaBulldoggin' reputation ninjaBulldoggin' reputation ninja
Bulldoggin' reputation ninjaBulldoggin' reputation ninjaBulldoggin' reputation ninjaBulldoggin' reputation ninjaBulldoggin' reputation ninjaBulldoggin' reputation ninjaBulldoggin' reputation ninjaBulldoggin' reputation ninjaBulldoggin' reputation ninjaBulldoggin' reputation ninjaBulldoggin' reputation ninjaBulldoggin' reputation ninjaBulldoggin' reputation ninjaBulldoggin' reputation ninjaBulldoggin' reputation ninja
Well if things like you're attempting(along with breeding blue dogs, mutts, and labeling them as "pits" "pit bulls" etc) there wouldn't be any stigma around the real apbt(the only "pit bull" there is)and you wouldn't have any "aggressive breed" discrimination. Your actions are a huge part of the problem not the solution. Same with even breeding and adopting mutts and unknown dogs. Just fuels the fire to create more.... but you're an "adult" and will do as you please. But honestly this whole situation among a couple others (ppl claiming to have "bait dogs" and not appreciating education and still mislabeling their mutts to fit in) is why I haven't been on. Fueling the nonsense that has ruined the reputation of the animals I've dedicated my life to isn't something I can support or condone.

Best of luck in this rouse you're attempting to pull I guess. I wont lie thougb it bothers me when a war hero I know did all the right things and couldn't keep a support animal he really needed and you get to keep a mutt because "feelings"...
Bulldoggin' is offline   Reply With Quote