Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - How big do you think my pitbull might get?
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 01:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
EckoMac

1x Dog of the Month 1x Welder\'s walk to end alzheimers
EckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninja
EckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninja
Given his color and lack of ped I wouldn't call him a pit bull. Best guess would be a bull breed mix.
At that age without the ped the only way to guesstimate size would be to take his weight at 4 months and multiply by 2. It'll give you a rough estimate of what his weight would be.

He's wicked cute and reminds me of my boy.

"i can explain it to you, but i can't understand it for you."
EckoMac is offline   Reply With Quote