Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - What will these bloodlines make?
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2018, 02:29 AM   #34 (permalink)
DynamicDuo
Gold VIP Member

DynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninja
DynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninja
I apologize if I came across as harsh, I was frustrated because it seemed you didn’t want to hear what we were saying and argue agains us and there were some outside influences that put me in a crappy mood.

There could be absolutely nothing wrong with these dogs or they could have health or temperament problems. There’s really absolutely no way to know. I think the point that we were trying to make is that they are way overpriced and not worth $700. If you are willing to spend that kind of money on a dog, you can purchase a better bred dog with a much stronger likelihood of stable temperament and health. If you’re not worried about the breeding of the dog, you can find a similar dog for much cheaper.

There’s also a very high likelihood based on what you’ve said, that the breeder of these dogs is not being honest with you and that is a red flag that could absolutely affect the dogs in any number of ways. Two of my three came from a BYB before they dumped them in a shelter. They made all kinds of claims about these dogs. Knowing what I know, I knew what I was getting (and what I wasn’t) when I rescued the pups. There is no doubt about it that they are mutts but there is absolutely some APBT blood in them. In less than two years (they will be two in June) they’ve cost me probably over 10k in medical issues. They’ve both got congenital kidney issues and my female has ADL in her front. The people who “bred” these dogs offered me “papers” which I declined as I knew they were fake. Their issues are entirely due to poor breeding practices and there was absolutely no way to know when I got them that these problems would arise.

Papers are nice and all but there is absolutely zero guarantee with papers either. They are very easy to fake and unless you know how to read them they are completely useless to you. Just because a dog has papers doesn’t mean it will be healthy or stable nor does it mean those papers are legit. Even same of the most famous breeders of legendary dogs faked pedigrees and papers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"If you treat your dog like a human, they’ll treat you like a dog."
DynamicDuo is offline   Reply With Quote