Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - How do you figure out the bloodline?
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2018, 03:00 AM   #7 (permalink)
DynamicDuo
Gold VIP Member

DynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninja
DynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ausra View Post
And you can tell my pups are mixed how? I'm educated on this topic trust me. I've been rescuing and rehoming these dogs for nearly a decade from irresponsible owners. I didn't want a lecture, but I appreciate it. Sucks my stay on this forum was short lived.

If you don’t know the lineage and blood in your dogs then they’re mixes. Especially if they are rescues. If you were educated about the topic you wouldn’t be so offended by the prior posts.

I’m sorry that your stay will be a short one. There’s a lot of great information here and some people willing to help teach those willing to learn. None of the prior posts were meant to offend but we tend to speak the truth here, some are just more blunt about it than others.

Your dogs are mutts, as are mine and I’m proud to say that. Your breeding was admittedly irresponsible and if you are truly into rescue and rehoming you should understand the need to spay/neuter. I wish you would stick around and instead of being defensive seek to learn and become more educated. If you choose to still leave, good luck with your litter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"If you treat your dog like a human, they’ll treat you like a dog."
DynamicDuo is offline   Reply With Quote