Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Um, QUESTIONS!!! - Please help. - knuckling over
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2018, 12:21 PM   #154 (permalink)
DynamicDuo
Gold VIP Member

DynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninja
DynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninja
Oh he looks JUST like my Nala with her wonky leg. Unfortunately thatís not a knuckling situation and correctable only through surgery. Itís an Angular Limb Deformity (ALD) likely caused because one leg stopped growing before the other. The best thing you can do is keep your dogs weight down, try to lessen the impact on the front legs as much as you can (try to limit jumping down as much as you can) and supplement - I give Dasaquin but glucosamine supplement will help.

Hope that helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"If you treat your dog like a human, theyíll treat you like a dog."
DynamicDuo is offline   Reply With Quote