Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Um, QUESTIONS!!! - Please help. - knuckling over
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2018, 03:14 AM   #157 (permalink)
DynamicDuo
Gold VIP Member

DynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninja
DynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninja
1 cup 3x a day - I would stick with the ToTW because it’s proven to work. Also put rugs down or try to have the pup on soft surfaces as much as possible. The more time you can spend outside on grass the better - keep it in a controlled environment at your house due to his age. Try to keep him from doing too much jumping down. Up is fine as they use their back legs but jumping off things or down steps puts all the pressure on the front and you want to avoid that as much as possible. I successfully fixed both my pups who knuckled using the recipe provided and following those precautions as much as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"If you treat your dog like a human, they’ll treat you like a dog."
DynamicDuo is offline   Reply With Quote