Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Look at the difference
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2018, 12:59 AM   #4 (permalink)
DynamicDuo
Gold VIP Member

DynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninja
DynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninja
Thanks Mac. I think I’m the lucky one to have her. She’s so sweet and my best friend.

Oh Joe you’re such a curmudgeon!! You’re the one who gives your dogs their own poolside seating! LOL. Seriously though I doubt she’d still be here if she had stayed there. She’s getting old and not aging well. I’m sure that period of time didn’t help but I’ll keep her healthy and happy as long as I’m blessed with her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"If you treat your dog like a human, they’ll treat you like a dog."
DynamicDuo is offline   Reply With Quote