Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Look at the difference
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 01:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
DynamicDuo
Gold VIP Member

DynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninja
DynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninjaDynamicDuo reputation ninja
Look at the difference

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsantana54 View Post
What's her story? It's a day and night difference between the left and right picture, she looks really pretty.

Sent from my Z718TL using Tapatalk

Thank you! My ex had her when we met so when I left I only took the DD (the red littermates) as they were mine. Fast forward six months to pic on the right. I found out she was being neglected by him and abused by the g/f so I took her. Clearly she’s better off with me as the pic on the left clearly shows. My poor girl went through a lot in those six months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"If you treat your dog like a human, they’ll treat you like a dog."
DynamicDuo is offline   Reply With Quote