Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Blue Pit Skin Issues
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 01:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
EckoMac

1x Dog of the Month 1x Welder\'s walk to end alzheimers
EckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninja
EckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninja
How long have you been feeding that? Have you tried switching to see if it's something in that food?
I have an allergy ridden dog as well. The issues never completely go away when they're as bad as mine. I transitioned to raw. Every kibble I tried didn't help. He still gets his morning zyrtec and he still needs a second dose in the spring, but for the most part it's under control.

"i can explain it to you, but i can't understand it for you."
EckoMac is offline   Reply With Quote