Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - In the words of Eric B. and Rakim...
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018, 02:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
JoKealoha
Silver VIP Member

JoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninja
JoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninjaJoKealoha reputation ninja
In the words of Eric B. and Rakim...

... It's been a long time, I shouldn't have left you.
i'm like one of those zombie threads you thought was buried forever. then with a single comment, i'm back from 2014 and asking what breed of pit bull do i have? how big is he gonna get? what color will the puppies be? and what supplements should i buy?
MISSED YOU GUYS.
here are pics of the fam. Gotti is almost 9 now. Coco is now 1yr and she has changed so much. and i'm still trying to figure out of Hanzo is actually a dog.

my dad carrying her because apparently princesses don't hike like the rest of us peasants

Last edited by JoKealoha; 11-06-2018 at 03:02 AM.
JoKealoha is offline   Reply With Quote