Go Pitbull Forums banner

In the words of Eric B. and Rakim...

949 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  EckoMac 
#1 · (Edited)
... It's been a long time, I shouldn't have left you.
i'm like one of those zombie threads you thought was buried forever. then with a single comment, i'm back from 2014 and asking what breed of pit bull do i have? how big is he gonna get? what color will the puppies be? and what supplements should i buy?
MISSED YOU GUYS.
here are pics of the fam. Gotti is almost 9 now. Coco is now 1yr and she has changed so much. and i'm still trying to figure out of Hanzo is actually a dog.

my dad carrying her because apparently princesses don't hike like the rest of us peasants

See less See more
#2 ·
Jo!!!!!!!!!!! Missed you too! I haven’t been around much lately myself but with the big move and then the little move and new job and all that craziness I haven’t had a whole lot of extra time.

I can’t see the pics in my phone :(. I’ll have to check ‘em out tomorrow! How is GottiBoi?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#4 ·
Finally got to see me some pics. Gotti is looking good and Coco is cute AF like Mac said. I can’t believe it’s been a year already.

PS - Ask Mac about her cute AF hairy rodent!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#6 ·
thank guys. i would ask what's new? but based on thread titles... nothing is new. HAHA!
lol@hairy rodent. we call her "Cricket Hunter". she will jump into your arms if a leaf shakes on a tree. but when the sun goes down, she eradicates those buggers with extreme prejudice! it's like watching shark week.
she also loves going to the nursery.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.