Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - First round of Christmas pics
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 04:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
EckoMac

1x Dog of the Month 1x Welder\'s walk to end alzheimers
EckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninja
EckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninja
First round of Christmas pics

This is my first round of Christmas pics. I was at Mom's house and Cheza isn't allowed there. So I have plans to take all three to my friend Rachel's house and snap pics in front of her awesome Christmas tree.

Oh, and the little guy is my newest addition. His name is Mini Mac and he's all about me and being near me. Annoying and cute in one tiny package.

"i can explain it to you, but i can't understand it for you."
EckoMac is offline   Reply With Quote