Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Can someone give me an idea of what this could possibly be?
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 11:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
Mydogsacrybaby

Mydogsacrybaby is an unknown quantity at this point
Can someone give me an idea of what this could possibly be?

So a few days ago I noticed that my dog(he’s 3 years old) had a few thin patches of fur on his back, I took him to a vet to see if it was anything to be concerned about and I was told that everything was fine, the day after that I woke up to his back COVERED in dandruff and the bald patches were WORSE! I took him to the vet again and still nothing, I asked if it could be mange or mites or maybe even ticks(even though I haven’t seen anything) and I keep being told that nothings wrong but was recommended to use Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Antiseptic & Antifungal Spray along with a shampoo they have but I still am not sure if the vet(s) are 100% certain if this is even going to work and that’s scaring me.

His behavior hasn’t changed, he’s still very active, eats normal but he does scratch quite a bit and he licks his paws when he’s put in his crate. I’m trying to post photos now but if anyone can give me any ideas as to what this could be I would be forever grateful
Mydogsacrybaby is offline   Reply With Quote