Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - What constitutes aggression and its warning signs
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2019, 08:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
EckoMac

1x Dog of the Month 1x Welder\'s walk to end alzheimers
EckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninja
EckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninjaEckoMac reputation ninja
My response still stands. No to medication, yes to slowly and consistently working with your dog. Medicating can mask body language and you'll no longer have that tell to look for.

"i can explain it to you, but i can't understand it for you."
EckoMac is offline   Reply With Quote