Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - First time Pitbull owner
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2019, 01:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
Borre97

Borre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninja
Borre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninjaBorre97 reputation ninja
Hi Misstaken! welcome to the forum! you will find a lot of information over here! the search feature does work very well! ha ha ha I have used it A LOT!! and don't be afraid to ask! here are some folks that can help with their experience and knowledge!

And as you said, this type of breed are really great with kids! actually I uploaded a couple of pictures of my baby with my dog, if you have time look for them BTW, Do you have pictures of your dog that you can upload?
Borre97 is offline   Reply With Quote