Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Real pit??
Thread: Real pit??
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 03:47 PM   #13 (permalink)
performanceknls

5x Dog of the Month
performanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninja
performanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninjaperformanceknls reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnarley44 View Post
thanks, a flirt pole does sound like a good idea... you have a nice looking dog by the way
Thank you!
K you asked so don't me mad K...lol

first your dogs are fat, cut back on the food and also look at the protein content. You can exercise all the time and run and still be fat (I am a good example of this, lol) but if you reduce the calorie intake along with exercise you will burn fat and start to build muscle. You are also limited by genetics but you can still add definition. You should be able to feel the rips easily by putting your hands on the side of the dog. For show condition you should see the last few ribs and the dogs should have a good tucked waist, no hip bones.
what food do you feed and how much? do they get treats, if so how much? because if you cut back on the amount you feed too much your dogs might hold you hostage! lol
I can give you tips if you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbullmamanatl View Post
I am a bitch who is never too busy to enjoy the misery of someone else,
performanceknls is offline   Reply With Quote