Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Happy and Sad at the same time...
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 04:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
green machine

green machine is a splendid one to behold
green machine is a splendid one to beholdgreen machine is a splendid one to beholdgreen machine is a splendid one to beholdgreen machine is a splendid one to beholdgreen machine is a splendid one to beholdgreen machine is a splendid one to beholdgreen machine is a splendid one to beholdgreen machine is a splendid one to beholdgreen machine is a splendid one to beholdgreen machine is a splendid one to beholdgreen machine is a splendid one to behold
Happy and Sad at the same time...

So Angus my other APBT went to live with a friend of ours whos son is autistic. They get along great but aparently Angus is too much of a player for them. I heard from them today and they are asking that I take Angus back.

They are really good friends of ours and I know they really tried to make it work but it hasnt.

So angus will be coming home to us. Im really sad for him that it didnt work out but really happy that angus will be back with us. I really love the little guy.

he is 2 weeks younger than Blanca at just over a year old.

green machine is offline   Reply With Quote