Go Pitbull Forums banner

DVM turns in client. Police bust down mans front door!

3K views 26 replies 15 participants last post by  redog 
#1 ·
Video

OUTRAGED!!!

I hope this makes you all as mad as it makes me!

#3 ·
my sound is not working but i have burried a lot of dogs in my day when i was a kid we had little dog funerals when they died. every one got to say some thing about the dog.
i wish the sound was working i would knpow what was said by the reporter. dang computers.

#5 ·
I would sue the F**k out of that county! That is BS it is your right to take your dog home to bury and let him expire at home vs a vets office. That is stupid crazy they went to such length to arrest him, yeah your tax dollars at work while rapist roam the streets and drugs sold to children. But gotta get that person who wanted his dog to die at home!!!

FU Humane society!

#7 ·
and i hate most ppl already.... but if your vets says either the dog needs to get taken care of asap or it needs to be put to sleep i mean come on dude take care of your poor doggy! dont just let it die like that! and i dont want to here ne one saying nething about if the guy didnt have money to take care of the vet bills!!! because we should all know damn well if you cant afford to take care of an emergenncy for your pets you probobly shouldnt be owning one. i know my vets will even work out some sort of payment plan if your a client. sounds like neglect to me...but then again no i would not want someone digging up my dead pet that is disrespectful they already new the dog was dead now they have to remove the body from the ground for what to avoid more possible neglect! poor dead doggy being burried in the yard!:poke: i mean it sounds like the person just let the dog die and suffer on its own. i mean yes animals die naturally all the time but it sounded like this could have been prevented if there was an option to work on the animal. and i would rather have it put to sleep instead of suffer.

#8 ·
OMG!!! M SPEECHLESS, what is next, will medical doctors come to fat people's houses and review their food pantry's for proper intake choices and then arrest them for a slow and agonizing death? Or smokers or text messaging drivers? OMFG!!!!!

#10 ·
i see your point but come on txt messaging drivers. a few years ago a girl was found dead in her car on the road her head was in the back seat. i guess she was txting and drove under a mack truck at the same time. i guess the driver called the cops and they figured she was txting cuz right in her palm was her cell phone with a half written txt message from her. the scary thing was we drove right by that car as the police were checking everything out and it made the news. imagine finding someones head in the back seat! freaky!!

as far as smokers and fattening food goes, one of my fave quotes is "ne thing good in life is either illegal,imoral,or fattening...hehe.

#9 · (Edited)
I think what they are saying is that the guy probably killed the dog and buried it himself...thats what I took from this...and frankly (maybe because its a little fresh to me as my aunts dog was just shot and killed by a neighbor yesterday), but Im glad the police got involved and showed this idiot that theyre not going to stand for his crap. Now, if it comes to the fact that the dog died at home by his self, thats a different story...

#11 · (Edited by Moderator)
I think what they are saying is that the guy probably killed the dog and buried it himself...thats what I took from this...and frankly (maybe because its a little fresh to me as my aunts dog was just shot and killed by a neighbor yesterday), but Im glad the police got involved and showed this f***tard that theyre not going to stand for his sh*t. Now, if it comes to the fact that the dog died at home by his self, thats a different story...
im with you girl!!!

#16 ·
decent discussion... I would have doug shoot the dog if it was really hurt, otherwise I'd take it to the vet to do the deed. I guess it's all about the part of the woods you live in :cheers:

#17 ·
i don't care WHOSE property you're on, if you really love your dog i don't think you'd shoot it. at least, not in this guy's case from the video. he actually had the dog AT THE VET and they gave him an ultimatum, and if he took it home to shoot it then i would kick his @ss cuz that's bullcrap he was just trying to save some effin money.

i would never shoot my dog. i would take them to be euthanized. but i guess that's just mee

#18 ·
If my dog was suffering and it was either take the 30 minute drive to the vet while I know she's going to suffer the whole way and more than likely die, I'd rather it be quick and the least painful as possible because I love my dog. I agree the guy is a jackass for not putting the dog down while at the vet

#19 ·
If I gave my dog a home, love, and it had the best keep it could possibly have, I did everything I could. I would rather my dog die in my arms as sad as it would be, then on a cold table in the vets office. It's your dog, not the states. You didn't bring it into this world but it's YOUR companion and YOUR property, and if you provided love and care til it's dying day, then it's not right for police to invade your home. F**k that garbage. I would sue, just like Lisa. That's BS.

#20 ·
When we were trying to euth what was probably a 5-pound cat, the first vet we called wanted $120. Last I checked, bullets are far cheaper, and can be just as effective if used properly. Not that I could ever bring myself to blow my dog's brains out, but neither will I berate someone who could if they needed to. Watching a dog die while injected with euthisol (sp?) is not necessarily the peaceful and dignified death one envisions either. (Not all vets knock them out before giving them the fatal shot.)

#24 ·
and most offices if the owner doesnt have the money, the vet wont turn your away if your dog is in that much pain and there going to die. people around here are bringing happy healthy dogs to the vets offices and putting down dogs for little to know cost just because people cant afford them. not all, but the a lot ones i've been hearing of do.

stuff just isnt adding up

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.