Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Agility Course
Thread: Agility Course
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 02:46 AM   #6 (permalink)
MY MIKADO
Dare to dance the tide

1x Donated to  Shelter Drive 1x Get well Marty!
MY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninja
MY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninja
I used tree trunks to make jumps I also used this to make the teeter. I have a store bought one now but it worked. The pause table is easy to make you can use a coffe table and cover it with some indooor /outdoor carpet. We also used one of those huge pots that great big tree come in as a short tunnel just to get the dogs use to going though something. The PVC pipe jumps are easy to make directions on the internet and the weave poles my first ones were small sappling trees we cut and made a pointed end stuck them in the ground.