Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Ivy at 8 1/2 Months
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 04:28 PM   #18 (permalink)
Elvisfink
Platinum VIP Member

2x Donated to  Shelter Drive 5x Dog of the Month 1x peanuts place supporter
Elvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninja
Elvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninjaElvisfink reputation ninja
Thanks everyone for all the really nice comments on Ivy. Were really happy about how shes coming along. She's really a fun pup to have around even if she is a total $hit starter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaffyDaddy View Post
aww i love ivy... such a pretty girl... she looks SO intense...
Ivy is very loving little girl, but youre right Oz she is a very intense little psycho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by performanceknls View Post
I still think Ivy wants to live in NM she is looking great!
Im sure she love at your place! Lux is the one that need to come live with you for one of your 4 week boot camps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbullgirl22 View Post
She is gawgeous! I forgot where you got her from. Refresh my memory plz
Ivy came off the same yard as Lux only Ivy mother is a Castillo breed dog and the sir is Luxs brother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abel92701 View Post
Great looking dog, you back yard looks like mine. All tore up
We had a bad problem with crab grass so I killed it off. Now Ive got to reseed before we start getting rain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethb2007 View Post
I really love her structure, and the color is beautiful. She seems to have the attitude I like, as well.
Thank you very much. Attitude is one thing Ivys got plenty off!
Elvisfink is offline   Reply With Quote