Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Need help on deciding on food - live in a VERY small town
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 09:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
DueceAddicTed
NO TROLL PASSIN

1x Donated to pbp
DueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninja
DueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninja
Send a message via Yahoo to DueceAddicTed
Taste of the Wild : Dealer Locator
I tried calling the number its off ... but on the site theres little icons on the bottom left side of this page of places that have it and deliver not sure if that will help but maybe you can call them and see what they charge ... sorry I can't be of more help but I'll try to keep looking for other brands ...
DueceAddicTed is offline   Reply With Quote