Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Need help on deciding on food - live in a VERY small town
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 09:36 PM   #10 (permalink)
DueceAddicTed
NO TROLL PASSIN

1x Donated to pbp
DueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninja
DueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninjaDueceAddicTed reputation ninja
Send a message via Yahoo to DueceAddicTed
ok really weird these places that came up in my search ...

yes weird a hardware store but I called them and the nice woman who answered said they carry TOTW, EvO which is also grain free and otheres that might suit what your looking for ... I hope she was right and I hope this helps and that it is in your area since I'm don't know a thing about CA ...

ACE Hardware
6259 HWY 178
Inyokern, CA 93527
(760) 377-4571

no longer carries dog food
Country Feed Barn
1345 3rd St
Inyokern, CA 93527
(760) 377-4532

phone disconnected ...
Pet Integrity Specialty Pet Supplies
125 N China Lake Blvd
Ridgecrest, CA 93555
(760) 375-0140

My husband works at petco in new york and its fairly limited when it comes to natural grain free foods ... and since your having trouble with your dogs diet and limited with where to get your food from if you cant get totw or another good food perhaps getting a recipe from IBC ... Indigo Bully Connection ... or search the health and nutrition threads for ideas ... if I'm not mistaken it might be cheaper and you can make it urself know whats going into your dogs food and prepackage in bulk with baggies ...JMO ... good luck hope all goes well
DueceAddicTed is offline   Reply With Quote