Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - How do you answer the public ?
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 10:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
reddoggy
The M.F. Problem

1x Dog of the Month
reddoggy reputation ninjareddoggy reputation ninjareddoggy reputation ninjareddoggy reputation ninjareddoggy reputation ninjareddoggy reputation ninjareddoggy reputation ninjareddoggy reputation ninjareddoggy reputation ninjareddoggy reputation ninjareddoggy reputation ninjareddoggy reputation ninjareddoggy reputation ninjareddoggy reputation ninjareddoggy reputation ninja
reddoggy reputation ninjareddoggy reputation ninjareddoggy reputation ninjareddoggy reputation ninjareddoggy reputation ninjareddoggy reputation ninjareddoggy reputation ninjareddoggy reputation ninjareddoggy reputation ninjareddoggy reputation ninjareddoggy reputation ninjareddoggy reputation ninjareddoggy reputation ninjareddoggy reputation ninjareddoggy reputation ninja
Send a message via Yahoo to reddoggy
I tell people to take everything they think they know about APBTs andthrow it out the window. I tell them that a few isolated, highly publicized cases don't define this breed, this breed that's been Americas dog from when it was created till someone started some propaganda. Then I tell em to get online and check out some unbiased resources and judge for themselves. I also let them know that bite statistics are fraudulent on both sides. My dogs are friendly and so are a majority of the pit bulls they'll run into... There's a few bad seeds in every breed!