Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - How do you answer the public ?
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 01:49 PM   #14 (permalink)
MY MIKADO
Dare to dance the tide

1x Donated to  Shelter Drive 1x Get well Marty!
MY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninja
MY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninjaMY MIKADO reputation ninja
There was a guy that once told me I looked like too nice of a girl to have a pitbull. I asked him where he was from he frowned and said Illinios, why? I said I knew you were not from here cause what you said wan't nice at all. Don't worry about we will change you. He moved.

What i hate about up here in the northland is how backwards people are. They don't think to research a breed. They don't know the difference between APBT, Cane Corso, Am. Bully. I get a headache all the time. I'm one person trying to educate the whole area.