Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - what workout can i use?
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 08:16 PM   #13 (permalink)
StaffyDaddy
I AINT HARD TO FIND

1x Donated to  Shelter Drive 1x Donated to Thors Big hearts fund
StaffyDaddy reputation ninjaStaffyDaddy reputation ninjaStaffyDaddy reputation ninjaStaffyDaddy reputation ninjaStaffyDaddy reputation ninjaStaffyDaddy reputation ninjaStaffyDaddy reputation ninjaStaffyDaddy reputation ninjaStaffyDaddy reputation ninjaStaffyDaddy reputation ninjaStaffyDaddy reputation ninjaStaffyDaddy reputation ninjaStaffyDaddy reputation ninjaStaffyDaddy reputation ninjaStaffyDaddy reputation ninja
StaffyDaddy reputation ninjaStaffyDaddy reputation ninjaStaffyDaddy reputation ninjaStaffyDaddy reputation ninjaStaffyDaddy reputation ninjaStaffyDaddy reputation ninjaStaffyDaddy reputation ninjaStaffyDaddy reputation ninjaStaffyDaddy reputation ninjaStaffyDaddy reputation ninjaStaffyDaddy reputation ninjaStaffyDaddy reputation ninjaStaffyDaddy reputation ninjaStaffyDaddy reputation ninjaStaffyDaddy reputation ninja
Send a message via AIM to StaffyDaddy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. canelo View Post
ok swimming is out! yeah..my dog hates the pool don't know why..lol. thanks for all the suggestions, i'm gonna go with more hand walking i think we both need it. oh and he does do the spring pole but he kinda gets bored with it and ignores it, have not tried any wagon pulling but looking forward to trying that, he loves frezbee's and his ball so i'll do more of that. what are some better foods?

You may want to try something different on the springpole, and even try flirt pole because it involves you more than the springpole, building confidence and shedding excess body weight..

Depending on his age you can go jogging, also if he didnt like the pool the first time try and bring in something he'd love to get his mouth on and get in the pool and act like youre having a blast without him..

i walk chino for at least an hour 6 days a week, and he gets light drag sled training, flirtpole, tug (since we dont have a springpole set up yet) and his food is pretty steady, unless i add or subtract a little depending on his activity level.

RIP LOCA, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN

BSL

StaffyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote