Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - youtube comments
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 02:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
hell no they wont go
jessica

hell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninja
hell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninjahell no they wont go reputation ninja
ok just reading those ticked me off. wow. i would hate to see any dog fight happen but i think an apbt would own a bully. and i hate how ppl make fighting comments like that! like its cool or they know all about the fighting ring. i had someone a while back ago tell me thier bully could f onyx up. i just laughed and said i am sorry you think like that i would never picture onyx in a dog fight just because i wondered who would win...then went on to say id beable to climb thtwo flights of stairs without passing out...ok most ppl here should know i enjoy bullies if they are well put together. but this was another low rider 100 plus pound wrinkly flabby slob looking dog. the worst part was the toes and feet were bent inward so much they were almost touching!. ok i am not reading nee comments on youtube. i reply to a few ones that are just way out of wack but all in all they just end up ticking me off.

You can take a break from life...but trust me...life wont take a break from you!!!

hell no they wont go is offline   Reply With Quote