Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - conditioning for a 7 month old pup
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 03:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
bahamutt99

Tetris Champion!
4x Dog of the Month
bahamutt99 reputation ninjabahamutt99 reputation ninjabahamutt99 reputation ninjabahamutt99 reputation ninjabahamutt99 reputation ninjabahamutt99 reputation ninjabahamutt99 reputation ninjabahamutt99 reputation ninjabahamutt99 reputation ninjabahamutt99 reputation ninjabahamutt99 reputation ninjabahamutt99 reputation ninjabahamutt99 reputation ninjabahamutt99 reputation ninjabahamutt99 reputation ninja
bahamutt99 reputation ninjabahamutt99 reputation ninjabahamutt99 reputation ninjabahamutt99 reputation ninjabahamutt99 reputation ninjabahamutt99 reputation ninjabahamutt99 reputation ninjabahamutt99 reputation ninjabahamutt99 reputation ninjabahamutt99 reputation ninjabahamutt99 reputation ninjabahamutt99 reputation ninjabahamutt99 reputation ninjabahamutt99 reputation ninjabahamutt99 reputation ninja
Agree with Shadow. I flirt my puppies but keep it low to the ground to limit jumping. And don't let her tug hard when she catches it because there is always the possibility of messing up her bite. (Some dogs never have that problem. Some do. To me its worth waiting to tug later.) Also, don't worry about the measurement thing. The only folks who are usually worried about that stuff are the ones who want to impress amateurs with how overdone their dogs are.
bahamutt99 is offline   Reply With Quote