Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - About that time....
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 04:56 AM   #1 (permalink)
CraziNate

1x Dog of the Month
CraziNate reputation ninjaCraziNate reputation ninjaCraziNate reputation ninjaCraziNate reputation ninjaCraziNate reputation ninjaCraziNate reputation ninjaCraziNate reputation ninjaCraziNate reputation ninjaCraziNate reputation ninja
CraziNate reputation ninjaCraziNate reputation ninjaCraziNate reputation ninjaCraziNate reputation ninjaCraziNate reputation ninjaCraziNate reputation ninjaCraziNate reputation ninjaCraziNate reputation ninjaCraziNate reputation ninjaCraziNate reputation ninja
About that time....

Now that Enzo is 6 months I would like to start conditioning him. Right now I play with him on the flirt pole about 30 mins a day, play fetch about 15mins a days, and go on walks/jogs about 30 mins a day. Once it starts to warm up and the sun starts to set a lil later I will be increasing those times. I know his diet also has a big impact when conditioning. What dog foods do you recommend that I should feed him? I also give Enzo carrots, apples, and bananas for treats. Is there anything else I can give him or any supplements for dogs. I myself am huge on supplements while working out but Im not sure if the same goes for dogs or if they even have them for dogs.

Thanks in advanced for any input/suggestions.

Conditioning dogs in new to me. I wish I could bring him to the gym with me to work out but I dont think that will work out too well lol

This is what he looked like a couple weeks ago at about 40lbs.
CraziNate is offline   Reply With Quote