Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - GOING RAW [no more kibble]
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 11:09 PM   #18 (permalink)
Indigo Bully Connection
Fat-Dogs-R-Us

1x Donated to Thors Big hearts fund
Indigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninja
Indigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninjaIndigo Bully Connection reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunny13 View Post
Confused tummy? That is non-sense. A dog in the wild will eat anything. If you keep rotating they wont get the runs. It's when they eat the same (brand & flavor) domesticated kibble over and over for there whole life is why they are sensitive. Put it to you this way. Its like a vegetarian who after years of eating veggies every day decides a nice medium-rare bacon wrapped filet mignon sounds like a good idea what do you think it will do to there bowels. If you switch the dog kibble brand every bag it doesn't mess with them neither will switching back and forth from raw to kibble. I have seen many beautiful healthy dogs on Ol' Roy and sickly dogs on Orijin. My dog is spoiled and I love her very much but don't break the bank for food is all I am saying. Check the first 5 ingredients of your kibble and make sure its not cardboard and what not the dog will be fine.
Uhhh that makes zero sense.... dogs in the wild do not change kibble to kibble or kibble to raw. They change protien sources, roughage sources, fat sources not the preperation of these items. The preperation of a Raw/barf diet is just as important as what actually goes into it. When kibble is made, they take most of the moisture out of the food, leaving a low protien to water intake ratio which over time can bring out kidney and liver issues. I am fully aware of the variety I need and do give the dogs who eat raw. You cannot always rely on what the back of the bag says. Dog food manufacturers are only required by law to update their ingredients list 1x a year. Some up date 2x a year, but they for darn sure change everything that goes into them, including fillers, grains many many times a year to insure that they get the most bang for their buck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cane76 View Post
Google that b*tches
Quote:
Originally Posted by william williamson View Post
2 things you see never followin A hearse,A wells fargo truck and A U-haul.
I love my Gator Mouth, Tiger Striped, Diamond Back, Scorpion Tail, Dragon Breath, Lizard Claw, Silver Back, Fat dogs.
Indigo Bully Connection is offline   Reply With Quote