Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - I would like to know about the Old Peterson blood line
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 09:21 PM   #16 (permalink)
gamer (Got the BAN STICK)
Banned
(Reason)

gamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninja
gamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninjagamer reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by los44 View Post
It is sad that people simply do not accept the apbts glorious history, there is no breed like it imo. I've always said that if you cant respect the history of the breed then the breed just isn't for you. Sorry for going ot just wanted to add my 2....
gamer is offline   Reply With Quote