Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - About that time....
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 03:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
CraziNate

1x Dog of the Month
CraziNate reputation ninjaCraziNate reputation ninjaCraziNate reputation ninjaCraziNate reputation ninjaCraziNate reputation ninjaCraziNate reputation ninjaCraziNate reputation ninjaCraziNate reputation ninjaCraziNate reputation ninja
CraziNate reputation ninjaCraziNate reputation ninjaCraziNate reputation ninjaCraziNate reputation ninjaCraziNate reputation ninjaCraziNate reputation ninjaCraziNate reputation ninjaCraziNate reputation ninjaCraziNate reputation ninjaCraziNate reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEO View Post
Dude, please let the pup grow. Right now he is 3 1/2 years old in human years. Would you work out a baby that age? You will have plenty of time to condition him. Thatt is if you take proper care of him.
SEO
I'm not doing hardcore conditioning but I want him to be fit. Im not taking him on mile jogs or have him on a mill. Call me crazy but yes I would work out my kid at 3 1/2 years old. I dont have any kids and I honestly dont plan on having any kids but Im a health freak. There is all different kinds of workouts you can do that will not strain anything or affect the body like swimming and simply walking.
CraziNate is offline   Reply With Quote