Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - About that time....
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 05:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
CraziNate

1x Dog of the Month
CraziNate reputation ninjaCraziNate reputation ninjaCraziNate reputation ninjaCraziNate reputation ninjaCraziNate reputation ninjaCraziNate reputation ninjaCraziNate reputation ninjaCraziNate reputation ninjaCraziNate reputation ninja
CraziNate reputation ninjaCraziNate reputation ninjaCraziNate reputation ninjaCraziNate reputation ninjaCraziNate reputation ninjaCraziNate reputation ninjaCraziNate reputation ninjaCraziNate reputation ninjaCraziNate reputation ninjaCraziNate reputation ninja
Everything I do with Enzo is very minimal. I walk him daily about a half mile. I play with him on the flirt pole low to the ground with no jumping about 15min daily and we also play fetch about 30-45min total daily.

I dont do anything intense with him because I know he is a puppy and is still growing. But I still like for him to get excerise. To be honest I have to hold him back, he has too much energy and would jog the whole time on our walks and play fetch til he falls over.
I take him out in the backyard 3-4 times after I get home from work and Im out there about 15min at a time. On the weekends I normally just leave the sliding glass door open for him and he does his own thing. But we still do some excersing
CraziNate is offline   Reply With Quote