Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - I type in *itbull kennels and..
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 02:00 AM   #3 (permalink)
PatienceFlame
SRK's Hero Of War CGC

1x Dog of the Month
PatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninja
PatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninja
Yes, I can work out where we can continue rotating the dogs and one more wont hurt anything. HA and DA are diffrent. I have the DA handled with the keeping apart and the HA is being worked on slowly but she will come around.

I plan on getting my weightpulling pup and confermation pup in july despite all else. I can handle my pets.

Plenty of people own more then two dogs. I am responsable and knowledgable enough to handle my situation.

Last edited by PatienceFlame; 02-22-2010 at 02:03 AM.