Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - I type in *itbull kennels and..
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 03:33 AM   #11 (permalink)
Nizmo
Forum Manager

Nizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninja
Nizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninjaNizmo reputation ninja
dude.... i was going to say something else but pretty much everyone said what i was going to say.
when we found out sarah was prego we had just gotten sativa, we had to sit down and REALLY think if we could give the attention and training she needed, but at the same time be realistic about how much reponsibility it is to have a baby.
you've considered bringing a baby into a home with a HA pitbull that has shown its HA on many accounts, even on YOU, her owner.
and now you want to bring in a puppy to do WP and conformation, when IMHO, dont have your dogs trained and under control. that right there is ignorant and that would be hurting the breed, because to be honest, all i can thing of right now is another dog in the HSUS. this would be like all the other cases you read about on craigslist.
this would be a irresponsible thing to do at this point.
JMO, take what you want from it.

"LIKE" us on FB
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...91953884164601
-Love what you do, and you'll never work another day in your life-