Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - I type in *itbull kennels and..
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 03:55 AM   #23 (permalink)
Sadie's Dad

Sadie's Dad reputation ninjaSadie's Dad reputation ninjaSadie's Dad reputation ninjaSadie's Dad reputation ninjaSadie's Dad reputation ninja
Sadie's Dad reputation ninjaSadie's Dad reputation ninjaSadie's Dad reputation ninjaSadie's Dad reputation ninjaSadie's Dad reputation ninjaSadie's Dad reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by RileyRoo View Post
*Smacks face* I don't know how many times I can keep repeating myself with this but here we go once again........

Peaches IS NOT MY DOG therefore I can't get rid of her and I wont get into it with anyone else since this week she is being evaluated and I am working on her. whatever the evaluator says I will go from there.

funny how she gets along with all the kids that walk through that door (my nieces and family meber kids) she loves them.
You say it is HA. That means Human Aggressive. The dog either is or is not Aggressive there is no in between. I hope whoever owns the dog keeps it away from your baby. If they don't the is just bad ownership and being irresponsible with a dog that is from what you say is HA.

"Don't go ninja'n nobody that don't need ninja'n" - Diemon Dave Hillbilly Ninja

I karate chopped a homeless guy riding a motorcycle because that's the way I roll.