Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - I type in *itbull kennels and..
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 04:07 AM   #31 (permalink)
PatienceFlame
SRK's Hero Of War CGC

1x Dog of the Month
PatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninja
PatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninja
Oh, god, here we go again! Im going to ignore about Peaches. This isnt a thread about her. LMFAO! so im not going to even get into it.

Lisa, I can't find Riley's moms new owner anywhere and without her info and proof I can't get her registered in the adba (I asked them and gave them the fathers info and they told me I had to have the mothers ped and info aswell as the breeders number and name for proof she was a litter out of those dogs). i could do fun shows but If there is a chance i could get in contact with Lily I'd like to get her her papers. doubt that tho