Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - I type in *itbull kennels and..
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 04:34 AM   #40 (permalink)
PatienceFlame
SRK's Hero Of War CGC

1x Dog of the Month
PatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninja
PatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninjaPatienceFlame reputation ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shes Got Heart View Post
I would really not worry about it.. you can get an E-Collar if you are worried about her chewing the stitches. There are hundreds of thousand spayed dogs... lol they are all ok.
Not chewing but more so she is a spazz bucket, I fear she will rip them being to wound up. She is still a spazzy pup and If we were to spay her I may need meds to calm mer down. we had them for our cat but Idk if they do that with dogs