Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - View Single Post - Financial Assistance For Veterinary Care.
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 10:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
fortyfootelf

fortyfootelf reputation is over the moonfortyfootelf reputation is over the moonfortyfootelf reputation is over the moon
fortyfootelf reputation is over the moonfortyfootelf reputation is over the moonfortyfootelf reputation is over the moonfortyfootelf reputation is over the moonfortyfootelf reputation is over the moonfortyfootelf reputation is over the moonfortyfootelf reputation is over the moonfortyfootelf reputation is over the moonfortyfootelf reputation is over the moonfortyfootelf reputation is over the moonfortyfootelf reputation is over the moonfortyfootelf reputation is over the moonfortyfootelf reputation is over the moon
thank you as this will be usfull to many of us. i wish i could make this a sticky, lol but i dont have that authority. i know when my rents dog had toncilitous the med bills alone cost over $1400. for most of us that is a huge dent in the pocket book. do you know if they only help out the west coast or does it matter where you are located?
"Home of the bone, heavy bone with substance, blocky brick shaped heads, dogs built with heavy bone and large heads but without compromise to movement, powerfully built dogs with full body muscularity from head to tail", the Bully look had begun. -Razors Edge
fortyfootelf is offline   Reply With Quote